We lead through innovation, entrepreneurship, and partnership.
Increase the ability to serve and support the campus community by 10% per year.
Maximize the use of existing technology and support the exploration of emerging technologies.
- Increase sustainable technology practices by 10%.
- Increase effective use of technology by 10%.
Cultivate valuable relationships that advance the institution.
- Implement a mechanism to track Philanthropic donations by 2021.
- Increase grant funding by 10%.
- Create two new business or university partnerships each year.
Invest in our people and our college.
- Ensure that 100% of full-time employees participate in professional development activities annually.
- Increase financial or in-kind support for the institution by 10%.
Design and sustain engaging campus environments.
- Increase engagement among full-time employees by 50%.
- Prioritize and implement annual facility improvement as identified in the Sightlines Deferred Maintenance Program.