We serve through student access and success.
Increase student annual enrollment (FTSE) by 1%, and retention by 2% per year.
Advance as a student-ready college.
- Research and calibrate student needs annually through surveys, benchmarks, and focus groups.
- Revise and implement general education outcomes assessment to reflect students' expected knowledge, skills, and habits of mind by 2021.
- By 2020, 80% of students will be placed into college-level math and English with the appropriate support needed to succeed within their first semester.
Ensure a vibrant, welcoming, and diverse campus community.
- 50% of our pathways will be aligned with K-12 partners by 2021.
- Redesign student experiences to align with Guided Pathways design principles and Fields of Interest by 2021.
- Redesign faculty and staff recruitment processes to reflect the principles of equity, diversity, and inclusion.
Foster innovation, academic rigor, professionalism, and a culture of evidence using data-informed decision-making.
- Support a culture of evidence, assessment, and informed improvement through 100% participation of programs/departments in the strategic planning process.
- Support a culture of evidence, assessment, and informed improvement through 100% participation of programs/departments designated for review.
Provide integrated student support to maintain/increase momentum toward goals.
- Reduce the ratio of students to advisors annually.
- Provide intensive career exploration, case management, and integrated student support ot identified populations by 2021.