Success at Phoenix College starts here!
New Student Orientation - Bear Trax is a mandatory advising and registration session for all new-to-college students who are planning to complete a degree, or transfer to a university. You will learn about the many resources on campus available to you, to help you be a successful college student. You will be shown how to navigate My.maricopa.edu student account, activate your student Gmail account, search for classes, learn about degree and certificate programs and how to transfer to a university. Most important, you will receive academic advising and register for classes. When you finish your Bear Trax session you will have your class schedule in hand.
Steps to Sign Up for Bear Trax
1. Select the Bear Trax session with the date and time convenient for you
- Click Here: "Bear Trax Calendar" to find an upcoming session and click "Register" to enroll into that session.
2. If you have trouble registering, you can receive help by:
- Visiting the Welcome Center inside the Hannelly Center
- Calling the Contact Center at 602.285.7777
- Calling Recruitment and Retention at 602.285.7415
- Or e-mailing us at email@example.com Please include your full name, ID number, and date you wish to attend.
3. Get ready to have a blast as a new PC Bear!
Things to bring:
- Test scores
- MEID and 8 digit student ID number.
- Picture ID.