Additional Enrollment Resources/Before Class Starts
Attend New Student Orientation
- Attend the Fall 2016 My College Orientation on Thursday, August 18, 2016 (Section #41382) at 5 p.m. or Saturday, August 20, 2016 (Section #19496) at 8 a.m, and need to enroll for orientation just as they would any college class.
- At My College Orientation students will learn about all the resources available to them as new college students. Students will also be able to tour the campus, meet faculty and staff, locate your classrooms before classes start in the Fall, and meet new students. Visit the BearTrax page for details.
Apply for Financial Aid
- Financial Aid — Apply for financial aid at least 4–6 weeks before the start of the semester. Complete the FREE Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov and use the Phoenix College code 001078. Eligible students may also qualify for grants, loans, work study, and more.
- Scholarships — Call for information about other resources, including private scholarship opportunities.
Get Your Student ID
- Bring a valid picture ID to Hannelly Enrollment Center. There is no charge for the initial card (valid for 3 years with current enrollment). Replacement cards are $5 payable at the Cashiers Office.
Pick Up Your Parking Decal
- You will need your class schedule, license plate number, and a make and model of your vehicle. All vehicles must display a current parking decal.
- You can purchase books online or in person. For your convenience, an eFollett bookstore is located on in the HB building across from the Hannelly Center. Bring your course/class numbers to find the required textbook and course materials.
More campus resources:
- Campus Tours HC 602.285.7415
- Career Services HC 602.285.7420
- Counseling HC 602.285.7392
- Disability Resource Center HC 602.285.7477
- Head Start FCC 602.468.3431
- International Student Services HC 602.285.7424
- Learning Commons L 602.285.7486
- Scholarship Office HC 602.285.7410
- Veteran Services HC 602.285.7504
For a complete list of student services, visit: phoenixcollege.edu/current-students