The Western Eye Contest is open to all Maricopa Community College Students.
*Photos must have been taken between January 2018 through October 2019
Fee: $15 for three photos, $4 for each additional photo, limit five photos per student.
Cash or check only, made payable to Phoenix College. No credit cards please.
Photos submitted can be COLOR, BLACK & WHITE, HANDCOLORED, ALTERNATIVE PROCESS and DIGITAL PRINTS.
- Last day for photo entries is Wednesday November 6, 2019 @ 6:00pm.
- Photo entries must be framed and ready to hang, either wired or nail hooks.
- Past winners may not submit previously entered photos.
- Each entry must have a completed entry form attached on the back of the frame.
- Please print clearly and label top of print.
Cash prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places.
A ribbon will be awarded for Honorable Mention.
1st place $400.00
2nd place $200.00
3rd place $100.00
Only selected entries will be notified by Friday November 8, 2019 via phone.
All juried photographs will be displayed in the Eric Fischl Gallery located in the ART building as Phoenix College.
Exhibition runs from November 12-28, 2019 with an opening reception on Tuesday, November 12 from 5:30 - 8:00pm.
All reasonable care will be taken in handling entries. Phoenix College will not be held responsible for damage to or loss of entries.
This years judge is celebrated Arizona artist Rembrandt Quiballo
Photo Submissions Accepted
November 4-6, 2019
Eric Fischl Gallery or the Art Office
Art Building Phoenix College
1202 West Thomas Rd. Phoenix