Who We Are
Mission- The Police Department supports the educational mission of Maricopa Community Colleges by providing professional, community-oriented services to ensure a safe and secure campus for our students, faculty, staff, and visitors.
Department Vision- To be a model in providing ethical, effective, efficient, and value-oriented emergency preparedness, law enforcement, and public safety services within higher education.
Department Motto- Make a difference.
The primary role of the College Police Department is to provide assistance and campus protection to students, employees and visitors. Other services provided include:
- The safety of students, employees, and visitors.
- The protection of college and personal property.
- Immediate identification of safety hazards.
- Campus Incident Reporting
- Emergency Notification Procedures
- Managing Lost and Found Property
- Parking Decals
- Vehicle Jump Starts
The department has a staff of 7 full-time College Police Officers and 18 part time College Police Safety Aides. The College Police Officers are certified Police Officers and therefore, are empowered with the authority to conduct investigations and make arrests.
Who Do I Call?
Emergency Police Related Calls 480.784.0911
- In-Progress Emergencies, Medical Emergencies
Non-Emergency 480.784.0900 (x4-0900)
- Requests to Unlock Doors
- Delayed Deporting
- Suspicious Activities
Non-Emergency 602.285.7254 (x5-7254)
- Parking Decals
- Lost/Found Property
- Parking Violations
- Misc. Information
Maricopa Community Colleges Police Department Website
- Maricopa Community College Police Department has primary law enforcement has primary law enforcement jurisdiction on all Maricopa properties and operates a state of the art police communications center 24 hours a day/365 days a year.
- For general information and non-emergency assistance, call 480.784.0900.
- For emergency assistance on all Maricopa Community Colleges properties, call 480.784.0911.
- Visit the Maricopa Community College Police Department website by Clicking Here