You've made a great decision to continue your education with Phoenix College. We want you to have the best college experience possible. At Phoenix College, we provide quality instruction and award-winning staff. Whether you are looking to re-career or just want to finish that degree, coming to PC is the right step for you. We can help you get started - just follow these steps to get enrolled as a transfer student to Phoenix College:
Step 1: Get Admitted.
Start the process by applying for admission online.
As you complete this step, record the following information:
- Your Maricopa Enterprise ID (MEID)
- Student ID Number
- Maricopa Email Address -- Activate your Maricopa email at google.maricopa.edu once you have completed the admission process.
Step 2: Submit your Transcripts.
Contact your previous college(s) and ask them to send your official transcripts directly to the Phoenix College Admission, Records, & Registration Office. Transcripts must be sent directly from your previous institution. Hand-carried transcripts, even if sealed, are not acceptable.
Attention: Admissions, Records & Registration
1202 W. Thomas Road
Phoenix, AZ 85013
Please keep in mind:
- No more than 30 transfer credit hours can be applied towards a Phoenix College degree or certificate.
- Only courses in which an equivalent of a grade of ‘C’ or higher was earned can be applied towards a Phoenix College degree or certificate.
- Only college-level courses from accredited schools can be applied towards a Phoenix College degree or certificate
- Once official transcripts are received, it takes 3-5 business days for us to evaluate your credits and get them posted on your PC student record
You will be notified via email once your transfer credit evaluation is complete. Look for that notification in your Maricopa student email account. Access your Maricopa student email at My.Maricopa.edu.
Step 3: Register for Classes!
If you're not sure what courses to take, set up an appointment with an academic advisor. Call (602) 285-7777 or chat online with an advisor (when available) by visiting this page: https://www.phoenixcollege.edu/chat. The advisor will show you how your transfer work applied to your PC degree and help you create an educational plan for meeting your goals.
If you already know what courses you want to take, you can go directly to My.Maricopa.edu. From that page, you can:
- Use Find-a-Class to pick out the days and times you want your courses
- Log in to your Student Center to register for your classes
- and much more!
Step 4: Pay Tuition and Fees
- To secure your classes, payment is due by the due date. If you do not secure payment arrangements by the due date, you risk being dropped from your class(es). To find out the due date of your tuition and fees, check the Tuition and Fees page.
- For additional information on payment options including links to help with financial aid, scholarships, and setting up a payment plan, check the Step 4: Pay Tuition and Fees page.