Scholarships are gift aid. They generally don't need to be repaid.
Virtual Scholarship Help sessions
Foundation Scholarship application is open for Spring 2021 starting September 1st - October 17th.
Due to the risk factors associated with the COVID-19 virus, we are offering Virtual Scholarship Sessions from September- October. Join us for a Webex Session when we pair you with a professional for one-on-one assistance in completing your Foundation Scholarship Application.
Easy online application, hundreds of scholarships!
Thanks to the generosity of PC Alumni, individuals, corporations, organizations and other donors, students have access to hundreds of scholarships that are available to assist both academically deserving students and those who demonstrate financial need. It's easy to apply. Plus, you do not need a high GPA to qualify. We have scholarships with GPA criteria starting at GPA of 2.0.
In addition to the Foundation scholarships, scholarships can also be awarded by other businesses, corporations and organizations in the community. Please follow all specific instructions for each scholarship. External scholarships can be found by clicking here.
College Funding Search Resources
Many scholarships are offered through various departments on campus.
Additional Resources for Scholarship Opportunities:
- Helping Hands - Scholarships for Single Moms
- College depot - Free full service college planning, current scholarships and workshops
- College Answer - Tools to help you apply and pay for college
- FastWeb - Free national scholarship search
- Upromise - College savings programs
- Accredited Schools Online> - Scholarships for minority students