Scholarships are gift aid. They generally don't need to be repaid.
Easy online application, hundreds of scholarships!
Thanks to the generosity of PC Alumni, individuals, corporations, organizations and other donors, students have access to hundreds of scholarships that are available to assist both academically deserving students and those who demonstrate financial need. It's easy to apply. Plus, you do not need a high GPA to qualify. We have scholarships with GPA criteria starting at GPA of 2.0.
2020 Scholarship Workshops
Due to the risk factors associated with the COVID-19 virus, workshops and events are canceled until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Need help completing scholarship applications? Register here for one-on-one virtual appointments with a member of our team.
In addition to the Foundation scholarships, scholarships can also be awarded by other businesses, corporations and organizations in the community. Please follow all specific instructions for each scholarship. External scholarships can be found by clicking here.
College Funding Search Resources
Many scholarships are offered through various departments on campus.
Additional Resources for Scholarship Opportunities:
- Helping Hands - Scholarships for Single Moms
- College depot - Free full service college planning, current scholarships and workshops
- College Answer - Tools to help you apply and pay for college
- FastWeb - Free national scholarship search
- Upromise - College savings programs
- Accredited Schools Online> - Scholarships for minority students