Bear Trax is a required advising and registration session for all new to college students. During this orientation session, you’ll explore the campus resources available to help you be a successful college student; learn how to navigate your personal Student Center and learn more about available degree and certificate programs.
You will also meet with your academic advisor who will help you understand degree requirements, show you how to search for and select your classes. You will complete your Bear Trax session with a first-semester class schedule in hand, an understanding of options for paying for classes and tools to help with your successful transition to college life.
Here’s how to sign up for Bear Trax
1. Be sure you are admitted to Phoenix College.
2. Complete course placement
3. Select the appropriate Bear Trax session, with the date and time that work best for you:
BearTrax sessions are aligned with the 8 Fields of Interest (FOI) available at Phoenix College. Select the appropriate session that corresponds with the degree you selected when you submitted your application for admission.
3. If you have trouble registering, get help:
- Call the Contact Center at 602.285.7777.
- Call New Student Orientation at 602.285.7415.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your full name, Student ID number (or MEID), and date you wish to attend.
4. Prepare for your session:
- Check your email for information on how to log in to the session.
- Have a list of questions ready to ask your advisor.
- Log in from a computer, laptop or your phone and be ready to watch the presentation.