BearTrax is a required advising and registration session for all students who are new to college and are planning to complete a degree or to transfer to a university. During this orientation session, you’ll explore the campus resources available to help you be a successful college student. Those resources include your my.maricopa.edu student account and your student Gmail account, as well as available degree and certificate programs.
You will also meet with your academic advisor who will help you understand degree requirements, show you how to search for and select your classes. You will complete your Bear Trax session with a first-semester class schedule in hand, an understanding of options for paying for classes and tools to help with your successful transition to college life.
Here’s how to sign up for BearTrax
1. Be sure you are admitted to Phoenix College.
2. Select the appropriate BearTrax session, with the date and time that work best for you:
BearTrax sessions are aligned with the 8 Fields of Interest (FOI) available at Phoenix College. Select the appropriate session that corresponds with the degree you selected when you submitted your application for admission.
3. If you have trouble registering, get help:
- Call the Contact Center at 602.285.7777 or text "pc call me" to 480.405.1619 for a callback.
- Call New Student Orientation at 602.285.7415.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your full name, ID number, and date you wish to attend.
4. Prepare for your session:
- Check your email for information on how to log in to the session.
- Have a list of questions ready to ask your advisor.
- Log in from a computer, laptop or your phone and be ready to watch the presentation.