BearTrax is a required advising and registration session for all students who are new to college and are planning to complete a degree or to transfer to a university. During this orientation session, you’ll explore the campus resources available to help you be a successful college student. Those resources include your my.maricopa.edu student account and your student Gmail account, as well as available degree and certificate programs.
You will also meet with your academic advisor who will help you understand degree requirements, show you how to search for and select your classes. You will complete your Bear Trax session with a first-semester class schedule in hand, an understanding of options for paying for classes and tools to help with your successful transition to college life.
Here’s how to sign up for BearTrax
1. Be sure you are admitted to Phoenix College.
2. Select the appropriate BearTrax session, with the date and time that work best for you:
Bear Trax sessions are aligned with the 8 Fields of Interest (FOI) available at Phoenix College. Select the appropriate session that corresponds with the degree you selected when you submitted your application for admission.
3. If you have trouble registering, get help:
- Visit the Welcome Center inside Hannelly Center.
- Call the Contact Center at 602.285.7777 or text "pc call me" to 480.405.1619 for a callback.
- Call New Student Orientation at 602.285.7415.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your full name, ID number, and date you wish to attend.
4. Get ready to have a blast as a new PC Bear! Things to bring:
- Photo ID: Please bring valid photo identification (e.g. U.S. driver’s license, state-issued ID card, U.S. military ID card, U.S. passport or passport card).
- Academic records and documents: Bring copies of your test scores, high school (if you have attended high school within the last 10 years), GED, or ACT transcripts.
- MEID and 8-digit student ID number