The Medical Laboratory Sciences program delivers quality instruction to develop highly skilled and ethical clinical laboratory providers. We are committed to professional growth, lifelong learning, and service to the community.
1. Provide an educational program that meets the standards of the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) and promotes successful attainment of national certification.
2. Educate and train students who will demonstrate ethical and professional conduct in all professional endeavors.
3. Establish a curriculum to meet the needs of the clinical laboratory sciences community, serves the needs of a cultural diverse community, and ensures clinical experiences provide access to current trends and technology.
4. Promote professional and personal excellence among students, faculty and staff, and encourage lifelong learning.
5. Provide respectful, innovative, and active learning opportunities facilitated by faculty current in teaching methodologies and innovative instructional technologies.