The statements below include explanations that are not included in the Standard United States Department of Education Gainful Employment Disclosure Template. This additional information is intended to help students understand what is included in the cost of the program and how unique student characteristics can impact cost and/or program length.
- Program length assumes full-time enrollment and college readiness. Program length will vary based on part-time enrollment and/or enrollment in developmental coursework.
- Tuition is for Maricopa County Residents.
- Equipment/Supply costs include items such as uniforms, specialized equipment, and/or tools required for participation in the program.
- Other program costs include items such as immunizations, fingerprint cards, drug screenings, background checks, or certifications required for participation in the program.
- Program prerequisite costs may vary based on a student’s educational and work experience. Consult with program director or advisor for specifics.
- Room & board are not offered at Phoenix College.