Need assistance with research?
- Schedule a Research Coach appointment with a Phoenix College Librarian.
- Chat 24/7 with a librarian for round-the-clock live help.
- Try Library FAQs for quick answers to real library and research questions.
- Call 602.285.7470 with a research question during library hours.
- Explore Research Guides, your go-to resource for specific courses or subjects.
To borrow materials from PC or one of the other MCCCD libraries, use the Library Catalog to search ALL Maricopa Community College Libraries. Click "Place Hold" to request that the book be sent to the Phoenix College Library on your behalf. Item pick-up will be available in the library lobby during limited hours.
Phoenix College students, faculty and staff may use Interlibrary Loan (ILL) to request books and articles from libraries outside of the MCCCD system. For assistance placing Interlibrary Loan (ILL) requests, please contact the Reference Desk at 602.285.7470.