- Library Instruction - Use the Request Form for in-person sessions and online instruction (synchronous or asynchronous) or browse our YouTube channel and Canvas Commons offerings.
- FAQs for Faculty - How to embed library content, schedule a library classroom, and more.
- Course Reserves - Print and fill out the Course Reserves Request Form. Bring the form to the library along with your materials to be placed on reserve.
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL) - Use our online ILL system to request books and articles from libraries outside of the MCCCD system.
- OER Guide - Repositories, open courseware, open textbooks, and additional resources.
- Contact Us - Contact list of library faculty and staff by service.