We have four group study rooms that can be reserved by a PC student for a group of 3 or more students. We also have unlocked study rooms on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Rooms L120, L121, L139 and L214 are for PC student groups of 3 or more. PC Cub Card required to place reservation.
- L120, L121, and L214 will accommodate 3-6 students; L139 up to 10.
- L120, L139 and L214 have CPU, wall monitor, DVD player and whiteboard.
- L121 does not have a computer.
- Groups may only book one 3 hour session per day.
- Groups may not book more than two sessions in advance.
- If a group does not show up within 15 minutes of their scheduled reservation time, their room may be given to another group.
- Key to the reserved room is checked out at the Circulation Desk by the student reserving the room at the specified reservation time. There will be a $0.50 per hour overdue fine if key is not returned at specified time.
Group rooms are for academic use. If your group is not doing academic work, you may be asked to leave.
Do not leave belongings unattended in these rooms. Any materials left abandoned for any amount of time will be moved to lost and found at the Circulation/Check Out Desk and your reservation will be canceled.
No food or drink is allowed. This is necessary to protect the cleanliness of the rooms and the equipment.
For the rooms which can be reserved, it is recommended to plan ahead by booking in advance using the online booking system.
Wireless laptops are available at the Circulation Desk for In Library Use (current PC students only)
Requirements for laptop check out, see Equipment Lending policies