The ACE scholarship recruits in the Phoenix Union High School District and other participating high schools during the fall semester.
All high school sophomores are encouraged to apply for the ACE Program. Completed application packets are submitted to designated high school counselors. Check with your high school counselor for application deadline date(s) at your school.
Program Applicant Criteria
High school sophomores who have taken at least 6 high school credits at the time of the application submission and who meet one or more of the following criteria:
- First generation to attend college
- Single parent home
- Underrepresented group
- Economic hardship
- Environmental factors i.e.,
- Works 10-30 hours
- Foster care
- Lives in temporary housing
- Teen parent
- Legacy-sibling or relative of an ACE participant
- Submit a complete application packet.
- ACE Program Application
- College Admissions Application
- Two (2) Completed Recommendation Forms
- Personal Essay
- Education & Record Release Form
- Statement of Commitment Form
- Unofficial High school Transcripts
- Your completed application will be evaluated per the selection criteria listed above.
- You will be notified by letter on the status of your application by January of your sophomore year.
- If you are accepted into the ACE program, you will receive a scholarship offer to attend the Phoenix College ACE program for your junior and senior year.
- New ACE Student/Parent Orientation
- Assessment Testing