To ease your transition to a university and to help simplify the process, we've partnered with over 30 universities. Phoenix College (PC) has special transfer partnerships with public institutions including ASU, NAU, and UofA. PC has a University Transfer Center located inside the Hannelly Center Enrollment Building where you can meet with a representative from these state universities, including Grand Canyon University and Ottawa University (Surprise, AZ location) to name a few.
- MyPath2ASU™ is a seamless transfer experience for students who want to earn an associate degree at a Maricopa Community College like Phoenix College and then a bachelor's degree from Arizona State University.
- Transfer 2NAU is a partnership with Northern Arizona University that allows you to complete your associate and bachelor's degree in the Valley at a community college like Phoenix College.
- The UA Bridge is a partnership among several community colleges and the University of Arizona that provides a path to pursuing a bachelor's degree at UofA. Sign up get student benefits as a pre-transfer student!
Start your transfer plans early in your academic career. Talk to an academic advisor.
The 2NAU Program is a partnership between the Maricopa Community Colleges and Northern Arizona University (NAU), This partnership allows you to continue your education toward a bachelor’s degree after completing your associate’s degree — all while attending classes at or near Phoenix College or any of the Maricopa Community Colleges .
These benefits make this partnership:
Our on-site NAU representative is happy to meet with you to answer any questions you might have about continuing your education at NAU.
NAU Transfer Specialist at Phoenix College
For more information about the NAU partnership,
Northern Arizona University
Arizona State University
- List of MyPath2ASU
- Sign up online and meet with your Phoenix College Academic Advisor
Make an appointment
- ASU Transfer Coordinator
- ASU Veteran Recruitment Coordinator
- John McGuire supports veterans or military affiliated students interested in our on campus programs
- ASU New College of Interdisciplinary Arts & Sciences (ASU West Campus)
- ASU Online
- Students interested in ASU Online programs should contact ASU online directly.
- E: EnrollmentOnline@asu.edu
- P: 844-353-7953
- ASU Business Majors
- Contact John E.R. Thompson III M.Ed.
- PC Transfer Center Student Appointment: Calendly link
- 602-496-3336 Office
- ASU College of Liberal Arts & Sciences Majors
Maricopa-ASU Partnership Program MyPath2ASU Benefits:
- Guaranteed admission to ASU degree programs when all MyPath2ASU requirements are met.
- A cost-effective and time-efficient pathway ensuring courses transfer and apply to an ASU degree
- Specific scholarships available for meritorious students who complete an associate’s degree.
- Access to Transfer Advising and other pre-enrollment services on-site at the Maricopa Community Colleges.
- 24/7 access to online tools, including ASU's student portal, Pathway Tracker, that tracks your degree progression
- Invitations to special events at ASU
What is a MyPath2ASU?
The MyPath2ASU is a tool that outlines a prescribed sequence of classes for you to take at the community college to prepare you for your desired degree at ASU. The MyPath2ASU outlines all of the specific classes that are required for your ASU degree. This will help you to know which classes you can take at the community college. Each MyPath2ASU has an Arizona General Education Curriculum (AGEC) and an associate’s degree built into it and the necessary grade point average (GPA) for the program.
Why should I follow a MyPath2ASU?
There are several benefits. Students who complete aMyPath2ASU within three years of signing up are guaranteed admission into the specified ASU degree program. MyPath2ASU students are also locked into a specific tuition cohort while at ASU, which provides a reduced tuition rate. Additionally, MyPath2ASU students are eligible for specific merit scholarships once at ASU.
Can I get any degree I want?
At this time, MyPath2ASU are being developed for the most popular ASU majors for community college transfer students. For a list of MyPath2ASU that are currently available, please visit: http://transfer.asu.edu/maricopa#mapp. More MyPath2ASU will be developed over time.
What if I’m undecided and don’t have a major yet?
The MyPath2ASU program is designed for students who have already selected a major and know what they want to study. If you are unsure of your major, please meet with your academic advisor or a career services staff member to determine the best major for you. Since aMyPath2ASU outlines all of the courses required for a particular degree, a MyPath2ASU can be a great way to compare majors and find the best fit for you.
How many years do I spend at the community college?
Students may spend different amounts of time finishing their coursework at the community college; however, to receive the benefits associated with the MyPath2ASU, you must complete your MyPath2ASU within three years starting from the time you sign up.
Can I transfer to another university besides ASU?
- The MyPath2ASU is part of an exclusive partnership between the Maricopa Community Colleges and Arizona State University. Each specific MyPath2ASU leads to a specific degree at ASU. If you choose to attend a university other than ASU, it is possible that not all of those classes will be applicable at another university.
University of Arizona
- U of A Campus Map
- Transfer Information
- Transfer Center
- Academic Programs
- Transfer Guides
- U of A Financial Aid
Transfer Admissions Representative
Vanessa V. Bobadilla
Admissions Counselor, Transfer Specialist
University of Arizona Global Campus-
UAGC Enrollment team Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
GCU representatives are excited to be located inside PC's University Transfer Center and can meet you in-person or virtually to answer any questions you might have about the transfer process and bachelor degrees options.
GCU Transfer Specialists:
Located in Surprise, Arizona, our Ottawa University representative can meet you inside PC's University Transfer Center in-person or by telephone to answer any questions you might have about the transfer process and bachelor degrees options.
Kristi Roza-Cabello M.A.
Community College Enrollment Advisor
Surprise Residential Campus
Ottawa University Surprise, Arizona
15950 N. Civic Center Plaza Surprise, AZ 85374