Get the tools and resources you need to successfully transfer to a four-year college or university. The Transfer Center offers services including:
- Information and materials for Arizona public, private, out-of-state, and nontraditional colleges and universities.
- Opportunities to meet with university representatives at Phoenix College.
- Transfer events, such as Transfer Fairs (each fall and spring), university program and application workshops, and Transfer Awareness Week events.
- Assistance with the transfer process, including understanding admission requirements, academic planning, and referrals.
- Pre-professional information and resources.
- Online links to transfer and advisement resources.
- A Transfer Student Ombudsperson (TSO) to help students having trouble.
Northern Arizona University
Danielle Contreras, Transfer Specialist
In-Person: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 8am-5pm
Grand Canyon University
Cheryl Galligan, Transfer Specialist
Schedule an appointment with Cheryl
Guled Said, Transfer Specialist
Schedule an appointment with Guled
Our Transfer specialists can assist you with:
- Degree program information
- Course transfer information
- University admission information
- Transfer Scholarship information
Upcoming Transfer Events:
Nothing on the calendars yet but stay tuned!