Transfer Services, Events & University Contacts
Get the tools and resources you need to successfully transfer to a four-year college or university. The Transfer Center offers services including:
- Information and materials for Arizona public, private, out-of-state, and nontraditional colleges and universities.
- Opportunities to meet with university representatives at Phoenix College.
- Transfer events, such as Transfer Fairs (each fall and spring), university program and application workshops, and Transfer Awareness Week events.
- Assistance with the transfer process, including understanding admission requirements, academic planning, and referrals.
- Pre-professional information and resources.
- Online links to transfer and advisement resources.
- A Transfer Student Ombudsperson (TSO) to help students having trouble.
Arizona State University, Northern Arizona University and the University of Arizona are coming together to ensure students and supporters are well informed about the opportunities and resources available to students to attend an Arizona university. We are working together to ensure students understand their pathway options to one of the Arizona four-year universities.
Calendar of university representatives visiting PC
University of Arizona - Main Campus
Dan Kellish, Senior Associate Director
- Contact Samuel Ortiz
- Email: Transfer@asu.edu
Contact John E.R. Thompson III M.Ed.
PC Transfer Center Appt: Calendly Link
Schedule an appointment with Guled
Our Transfer specialists can assist you with:
- Degree program information
- Course transfer information
- University admission information
- Transfer Scholarship information