Get the tools and resources you need to successfully transfer to a four-year college or university. The Transfer Center offers services including:
- Information and materials for Arizona public, private, out-of-state, and nontraditional colleges and universities.
- Opportunities to meet with university representatives at Phoenix College.
- Transfer events, such as Transfer Fairs (each fall and spring), university program and application workshops, and Transfer Awareness Week events.
- Assistance with the transfer process, including understanding admission requirements, academic planning, and referrals.
- Pre-professional information and resources.
- Online links to transfer and advisement resources.
- A Transfer Student Ombudsperson (TSO) to help students having trouble.
Northern Arizona University
Grand Canyon University
Guled Said, Transfer Specialist
Cheryl Galligan, Transfer Specialist
University of Arizona
Gloria Lucas, Transfer Admissions Counselor
Inside the University Transfer Center: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Wednesdays/Thursdays; on Fridays by appointment only.
Our advisors can assist you with:
- Degree program information
- Course information
- University Transfer information
Upcoming Transfer Events:
Transfer Thursdays(weekly): Connect with a Rep and get you quick questions answered! Join us weekly for open visits with ASU, GCU, NAU & UofA inside the University Transfer Center.