Available to MCCCD Students and Employees
Maricopa Community Colleges is making a substantial investment to increase security at all its colleges — and needs your help. Please opt in and download the Rave Guardian app for mobile devices and begin using it on campus.
The Rave Guardian app is available from the Apple App Store or Google Play. Once you download it to your mobile device, authenticate your account with your student or employee email address, create a user name, password, and personal profile.
Once open, Rave Guardian will display a simple interface with six icons:
- Inbox — Manage messages to the District-wide Public Safety communications center
- Guardians — Create a network of guardians looking over you, including family, friends, and others you trust
- Safety Timer — Allows Guardians to access your status and location so they can alert Public Safety if you fail to check in at a designated time
- Send a Tip — See something, say something. Anonymously send messages and photos to Public Safety
- Call Campus Police — Make a one-touch voice call to Campus Public Safety
- Call 9-1-1 — Easy access to a voice call in case of an emergency