Human Resources provide support to Faculty by offering the following services:
- Instructional Staffing
- Analytical Data
- Adjunct Faculty Hiring
Verifying Faculty Pay
MCCCD strives to pay its employees correctly and timely. Please use the downloads above “Faculty Pay Calculator” and “Instructional Pay Calendar” to verify that your pay is accurate. These tools have been created to assist you in understanding how instructional pay is calculated and how it is paid out. If your paycheck stub reflects a different amount or you feel there is an error on your paycheck, please contact the PC HR at 602-285-7495 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Contract Paid Employees
For assistance in locating your contract pay details please Click Here.
Entering Faculty Substitute Pay
The video will require you to download a free add-on and then you'll be able to view the video
This video is also available in the ELC.
Sub Pay FAQ's.
1. Will the division chair get a notice if someone submits time to be paid for a class they subbed for?
- No, only the employee who entered the sub day/evening will get the approval routed to their approval tile.
2. Are supervisors going to get a notice when someone submits sick time?
- Yes, all managers will get approval when an employee reports sick/personal and sick family.
3. Can adjuncts view their own sick time?
- Yes, all employee's can view their own sick time. Follow this pathway: Time tile > Absence Balances OR Request Absence - after sick is selected the balance shows near the bottom of the page. It is also viewed on the pay stub after payroll confirms each pay period.
4. When the supervisor gets a request to approve time does the manager get the account code they actually used?
- The approval is based on the Reports to in Job Data, nothing to do with the combo code, that is only for accounting and where the pay will come from for those hours worked.
5. If an adjunct does not have time and they report no pay, can supervisors get a notification?
- No, since we don't have their schedule and when they should work and when they don't come in, this is the responsibility of the supervisor.
6. Why doesn't the combination code auto populate?
- This should be able to happen with new releases and fixes happening within HCM, but we do not currently have these fixes yet.
7. Why am I receiving a combination code error?
- Please check if you skipped entering the Class Number and the Combination Code. This will create error " Combination code is required task element. The task template require that this field is entered. "