Transcript FAQs

Here are some "frequently asked questions" regarding transcripts.

If you have additional questions that are not answered below, please contact Admissions & Records.

No, you may not "walk-in" an official transcript. All official transcripts must be sent from the institution you attended previously (high school, college, university, etc.) to Phoenix College directly.
Please have all official transcripts mailed to:
Phoenix College
Attn: Admissions, Records & Registration
1202 W. Thomas Road
Phoenix, AZ 85013