Thank you for your interest in attending Phoenix College! The following information is for applicants who are already in a valid F-1 status and are transferring from a U.S. institution to Phoenix College. Please submit the required documents to the International Education Program in the Hannelly Center. If you need assistance, email us at: email@example.com.
The Admissions Process Requirements
1. Complete the International Student Information Form.
(Download the International Student Application/Information Form)
2. Show Proof of English Proficiency. Choose either:
- TOEFL - A minimum score on the Internet base test (IBT) - score of 61, or Paper based test (PBT) – score of 500
- IELTS - A minimum score of 5.5
Admission to the PC English as a Second Language Program:
Choose one from the following:
- TOEFL: Internet base test (IBT) – score of 23, or Paper based test (PBT) - score of 400
- IELTS: Overall Band score below 5
At least 6 (six) years of English language instruction as shown on school transcript(s)
3. Submit Your Official Transcripts.
- High School Transcripts – Secondary School or Certificate of Graduation in English.
- College Transcripts – All college or university you have attended.
NOTE: Only an original transcript with English translation for high school transcripts, translated by a certified translator is acceptable. Translation with an evaluation for college and university transcripts. List of translators in the USA
4. Provide Evidence of Financial Support.
- A minimum of $20,350 in U.S. currency per year plus any dependent fees (additional $5,000 for the first dependent and $2,500 per additional dependent).
- Applicants who plan to live with a friend or family member in the United States may complete the Affidavit of Support. Provide a Photocopy of the Identification Page of Your Current Passport.
5. Provide Photocopy of all Prior I-20’s
6. Provide Photocopy of Visa from Passport
7. PC Student Transfer Form
Student must complete the top half of the PC F-1 Student Transfer Form and submit it to the International Education Program at your current school. Once completed, it needs to be faxed to (602) 285-7578 or scanned and emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.