Information Technology at Phoenix College is dedicated to helping you with all of your technology needs while keeping Phoenix College on the leading edge of innovation in its classrooms, offices, and labs.
Phoenix College Information Technology maintains the networks and servers that link faculty, staff, and students to each other and the world. We are available to help incorporate new technology and multimedia into your work and to support the equipment and services that you rely on every day.
Information Technology Help Desk
- For Phoenix College Employees:
- Our Help Desk is standing by to answer your questions or troubleshoot any problems you may experience and can assign one of our highly trained technicians to assist you on-site or virtually, if necessary. We can also help with securing the best prices for your department's technology purchasing needs, and ensure that they meet college specifications for system compatibility and support.
- Phone Support: Faculty and Staff Help Desk can be reached at 602-285-7200.
- The 24/7 Help Desk is available at 1(888) 994-4433.
- In- Person: Information Technology - D Building - D115
- In Person Support Hours: Monday-Thursday 7am-6pm & Friday 7am-4:30pm
- Email: email@example.com
- Submit a ticket online: https://maricopaccd.sysaidit.com