Software on Campus
Software on Campus
Software for your Phoenix College computer on campus is made available via our software management systems (Software Center on PC, Self Service on Mac). Below you can find some information on where to access this and how to install software.
If there is additional software needed, please contact the Help Desk and we can assist in figuring out the best solution for you.
Home Use Software
Employees of Phoenix College are provided a number of pieces of software and services that they can take advantage of for personal and professional use. Below you will find a list of many of the pieces of software we have available for low or no cost.
Give educators the power to unlock creativity, promote teamwork, and provide a simple, safe experience—all in a single, affordable solution that’s built for education. As part of our purchase agreement with Microsoft, Microsoft 365 for teachers, faculty, and staff, students get access at no extra cost.
Employee must login using MEID@maricopa.edu
Enter your normal MEID password. If it doesn't work the first time, sync your password using tools.maricopa.edu (same current MEID password in both fields, save) and wait five minutes, then repeat the attempt.
Microsoft Office 365 for Faculty and Staff
The Maricopa OnTheHub provides faculty/staff with discounted software from a variety of software selection include: Minitab, Parallels, IBM SPSS, NortonLifeLock, Adobe, Acronis International, Clarivate Analytics, EViews, JMP, Mindjet, OriginLab, QSR International, Statistica, and Sticky Password.
Discounted Academic Software from the Employee Store
Grammarly® is an automated proofreader and personal grammar coach. This tool, available to students, faculty, and staff, can be used to improve writing skills as it instantly finds and offers corrections for over 400 types of grammatical mistakes. Grammarly® can also improve word choice with a vocabulary synonym tool and prevent plagiarism with its detection services and citation suggestions. Note: Grammarly® does not check the content of writing assignments. Learn more about the features of Grammarly at http://www.grammarly.com/.
Multilingual skills are a critical success factor in our global economy. Rosetta Stone’s interactive and award-winning software creates an intuitive and engaging environment for thinking and communicating in a new language.
PC students, faculty and staff will have access to the following:
- Language Training: Reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills are introduced in core lessons, then key skills, such as grammar and vocabulary, are refined in focused activities. Speech recognition technology evaluates the pronunciation of each word and sentence, providing immediate feedback.
- Games & Activities: Interactive games sharpen language skills, and stories provide students opportunities to read long passages aloud. Games & Activities reinforce language learned in Language Training and builds students' confidence.
- Rosetta Stone Language Training for Apple and Android: Students will be able to continue their language training via our mobile app. Progress made in this application syncs with progress in the program, and vice versa.
Power your teams’ creativity with automation, collaboration, and machine-learning features of AutoCAD® software. Architects, engineers, and construction professionals use AutoCAD to:
- Design and annotate 2D geometry and 3D models with solids, surfaces, and mesh objects
- Automate tasks such as comparing drawings, counting objects, adding blocks, creating schedules, and more
- Create a customized workspace to maximize productivity with add-on apps and APIs
Autodesk software Instructions for College and University
Autodesk for Educators
Only academic institutions that have purchased a Volume Licensing (VL) agreement with Microsoft are able to enroll into Azure Dev Tools for Teaching. If you are currently a Dev Tools for Teaching customer without a VL agreement, you can continue to renew your subscription. For more information on VL agreements for academic institutions
Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching.
Adobe Creative Cloud gives employees the world’s best creative apps and services so you can make anything you can imagine, wherever you’re inspired. Adobe Creative Cloud includes:
- Acrobat Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Lightroom, XD, Animate, LIghtroom Classic, Dreamweaver, Dimension, Audition, InCopy, Character Animator, Capture, Fresco, Bridge, Adobe Express, Premiere Rush, Photoshop Express, Media Encoder, Aero, Scan, Fill & Sign, and Acrobat Reader
Here are some instructions on how to log into Adobe Creative Cloud.