Let’s Partner Together to Develop the Workforce
Your partnership with Phoenix College helps our students gain transferable skills and expand their career options while allowing your organization connections to prospective employees and interns. This page presents all of the key information and services for employer partners to get started.
Find Your Ideal Candidates
Looking to post your jobs, highlight your company and find talent? Maricopa Community Colleges Pipeline AZ leverages skills-mapping technology to help companies discover Arizona talent from programs producing the top in-demand skills.
- Unlimited Job Posts & Recruiting Made Easy
- Promote Your Company
- Develop Future Talent with Internships
Ways to partner with us :
- Collaborate with a college course or program to design a Service Learning project
- Volunteer for mock interviews, career interviews, student workshops or career panels
- Become a mentor
- Provide a Job Shadow experience or site visit
- Partner with a STEM course to provide an undergraduate research project with STEM-CURE
- Participate in on-campus recruiting or Career Fair events
- Post jobs, internships, and other work-based experiences in Maricopa Pipeline AZ
Ready to build your recruiting pipeline with top student talent? Complete the Interest Form and connect with Career Services to get started.
Campus Career & Internship Fairs
Campus Career & Internship Fairs Phoenix College is committed to the future success of our students – and your business. We offer job fairs each fall and spring semester. If you are an employer interested in attending our next job fair, please sign up early to reserve your spot.
- Spring 2022 Career Fair | April 21, 2022
- Types of Work-Based Learning Experiences (WBE)
- Employing students with disabilities
- Maricopa Recruiting Policies
- National Association of Colleges & Employers (NACE)
- AZ Minimum Wage Information
Need assistance? We can help! Career Services offers appointments to students,staff, and community members.