Maricopa Emergency Management System Alert

  CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE – CAMPUS CLOSED: CLASSES AND SERVICES AVAILABLE REMOTELY: Registration for the Fall 2020 semester is open.  Enroll now.  Many classes will be in an online/remote format, but a select number of classes will be offered in-person on campus.  Contact student services for assistance and the academic departments for any additional class information. Academic and support services are currently available online and by chat and phone. 

Maricopa Coronavirus Website  |  Sign up for RAVE Alerts  |  PC Remote Services and Support  |  CARES Funding FAQs  |  Need Help?  |  Enroll now


Veteran FAQs

What documentation is required for VA education benefits? Use the table below to determine what documentation is required:

Select from the following documents needed

  • Montgomery G.I. Bill - Active Duty
  • Montgomery G.I. Bill - Select Reserve/National Guard (Chapter 1606) 
  • Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (Chapter 31)
  • DEAP Survivors and Dependents Educational Assistance Program (Chapter 35)
  • Discharge from Active Duty (DD214)
  •   –OR–
  • Certificate of Eligibility from the Department of Veterans Affairs
  • Notice of Basic Eligibility (NOBE), which may be obtained from your Educational Officer.
  • Discharge from Active Duty (DD214), or Military orders
  • You must meet with a VA counselor to apply for Chapter 31 benefits at the Phoenix VA Regional Office 602.627.2800. (not the Veterans Services Representative at Phoenix College) Once the VA counselor determines your eligibility, he or she will send a payment authorization to the PC Veterans Services.
  • Certificate of Eligibility from the Department of Veterans Affairs

The first step: apply for admissions to the college. Once you have applied for admission, please visit Veterans Services and complete a Veteran’s Request for Education Benefits form (must be completed each semester).