Make the most of your college experience with the Phoenix College Honors Program. The program focuses on academic, social, and personal development to help prepare you for an increasingly complex world. Take advantage of special classes. Get involved on campus. Take part in community service projects. And travel and connect with other students.
Apply for the Program
- Honors Achievement Award: Current college students with 12 Maricopa Community Colleges credits in courses numbered 100 or above and a 3.25 cumulative GPA may qualify.
- Presidents' Honors Scholarship: New high school graduates who graduated with an unweighted GPA of 3.25 or higher will be automatically accepted into the Honors Program with submission of an application and official high school transcript.
Enroll in Honors Courses
Students must enroll in at least one Phoenix College Honors course per semester. See available Honors College courses, applications, and contract forms. Get personalized advising and enroll today!
- Challenging classes
- Study with top-notch faculty
- Personalized advising
- Travel opportunities
- Attend Phoenix Symphony concerts
Graduate with Honors
Earning your associate degree or certificate? Become an Honors Program graduate! To do so, you must:
- Earn 15 honors credits while maintaining a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- Petition for graduation to the PC Admissions and Records Office.
Arizona Universities and their Honors Programs
Learn more about Arizona’s universities and their honors programs.