Discounted Bus Vouchers are available in the Office of Student Life & Leadership on a first come first served basis. Choose from monthly or semester passes. Passes are effective for 31 consecutive days on local bus and / or light rail after validation upon first use.
To qualify for a student discount bus voucher, the student must be enrolled in a minimum of twelve credit hours. Enrollment will be verified.
Here’s how to apply:
- Contact Diana Martinez, Site Coordinator at 602-285-7821.
- You will complete your Bus Subsidy form over the phone. Please have your Student ID #, shipping address, and phone number ready for reference.
- The form will be sent to the Bookstore electronically.
- The Bookstore will contact you to obtain payment.
- The Bus Pass will be mailed to you directly
Student Discounted Prices
Local 31 Day Transit Pass
Discounted Cost: $34 ($25 savings)
Regular Cost: $64
*18 Vouchers available each month
Semester Bus Pass (Fall / Spring)
Discounted Cost: $150 ($80 savings)
($115 if under 18 yrs. of age, over 65 yrs. of age or with a disability card)
Regular Cost: $230
*44 Vouchers available the beginning of each semester.
For more information and prices, please visit the Valley Metro website: www.valleymetro.org/