Information Technology at Phoenix College is dedicated to helping you with all of your technology needs while keeping Phoenix College on the leading edge of innovation in its classrooms, offices, and labs.
Phoenix College Information Technology maintains the networks and servers that link faculty, staff, and students to each other and the world. We are available to help incorporate new technology and multimedia into your work and to support the equipment and services that you rely on every day.
Information Technology Help Desk
- For Phoenix College students:
- Our Help Desk is standing by to answer your questions or troubleshoot any problems you may experience and can assign one of our highly trained technicians to assist you on-site or virtually, if necessary.
- Get in-person support by visiting the IT Help Desk Office, located on the north side of Building D. Students assistance includes technical support, personal devices, phones, tablets, computers, student email, password reset, reactivating accounts, installing Microsoft 365, and accessing My Maricopa Student Resources.
We can also assist with wi-fi, software downloads, general troubleshooting, and also assist with some virus and malware removal.
- Phone Support: Help Desk can be reached at 602-285-7200.
- In- Person: D115,
- In Person Support Hours: Monday-Thursday 7am-6pm & Friday 7am-4:30pm
- Email: email@example.com
- Chat Online Connect: 602-285-7777
- Submit a ticket online: https://maricopaccd.sysaidit.com
- The 24/7 Student Help Desk is available at 1(888) 994-4433. to assist with issues related to creating accounts, resetting passwords, requesting transcripts, student Email (Gmail), and Canvas. More online student support resources are available online at My Maricopa.
Feel free to browse the list below to find various support documentation.