Serve up your future!
Do you want to get to the core of one of the most widely used software programs in the world? The Microsoft System Administration program is designed to provide students with background knowledge and skills required for learning the specific tasks and industry recognized standards associated with computer networks and data communications. Students who complete this program may seek employment in a variety of environments such as system administration and network technicians. The program includes a core of Microsoft courses to develop professionals who implement, manage, and troubleshoot existing network and system environments based on current Microsoft operating systems including active directory, messaging services, file and print servers, and firewalls.
This program prepares students for the following industry recognized certification(s):
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate and Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate
Information Technology Certificates
Windows Server Administration
CCL-5031: Microsoft System Administration
- CIS105 or Permission of Program Director
- CIS121AH: Microsoft PowerShell/Cmd Line Operations
- MST150++: Any Windows Course
- MST155DC: Install, Storage, & Compute w/Win Server
- MST157DC: Networking with Windows Server
- MST158DB: Installing and Configuring Windows Server