Phoenix College Instructor Exams
Gather the information below to schedule an appointment.
- MEID (ten-characters, starts with letters & ends with numbers)
- Student ID Number (eight-digits, begins with a 3)
- Daytime phone number
- Instructor's full name
- Class name (ex. PSY101)
- Exam name (Exam 1, Vocabulary Test, etc.)
- Length of exam (15 minutes, three hours, etc.)
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment. If you are more than five minutes late, you may be required to reschedule your appointment.
Click here to schedule an appointment for an Instructor Exam
Student Policies and Procedures:
- Seating is limited, request your appointment(s) as soon as possible.
- Please allow at least one business day to process your request; requests submitted after hours will be processed by 5 p.m. the following business day.
- An appointment confirmation will be sent to your college email. If you have not received a response after one full business day, you do not have an appointment. Please contact Testing Services via email (email@example.com) with your name and student number and we will research your situation
- A valid photo ID and a digital or printed copy of your appointment confirmation are required for all testing services.
- The last name on your photo ID and your name in the college system (my.maricopa.edu) must match. Please contact Admissions to process name changes prior to arriving in Testing Services.
- All personal items must be stored in the Testing Services lockers while you are completing your exam. Electronic devices (phone, computer, etc.) must be turned off and stored during your exam.
- No food or beverages are allowed in the testing room. Restroom breaks are not allowed.
- If you have a question about your exam deadline, or what materials are allowed, please contact your instructor prior to your appointment. All exams will be collected 15 minutes prior to close, so please schedule your appointment accordingly.
- Exams are administered according to your instructor’s directions. To ensure exam integrity any change in exam directions must be submitted online by your instructor to Testing Services. We are unable to accept verbal or written changes delivered by the student.
- Testing Services is unable to accept or collect homework or other assignments, please contact your instructor for additional instructions.