Online Math Exams
Appointments are required for all online math exams
- Appointments are limited; early reservations are strongly encouraged
- Please make an appointment for each of your exams - students will need 2-3 appointments for each class
- Please contact your instructor to identify alternate arrangements if you cannot take your exam during the dates/times identified.
- A response or appointment confirmation will be sent to your MCCCD Student Email within 2 business days. You do not have an appointment if you have not received a response within 2 business days. Please contact Testing Services via email; include your name & student number, and we will investigate your situation.
- For security, all correspondence will be sent to your MCCCD Student Email; you can access that account here.
Schedule an appointment:
Late-start Midterms - Request an Appointment (classes that started on or after 2/5/24)
Check-In for Online Math Exams
- You must check in at least 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- You must present a valid picture ID (see approved list) AND a printed/digital copy of your appointment confirmation when you check in at Testing Services
- The last name on your photo ID & your name on the class roster must match; please contact Admissions to process name changes before arriving for your exam.
- Testing Services provide pencil (s) and scratch paper
Students who arrive late or miss their appointment may:
- Shift their appointment to an alternate session if available
- Waitlist for an alternate session that is full - we offer waiting lists for each full session. Students should check in 30 min early to remain on the waiting list for the desired session
- Contact their instructor to make arrangements to complete their exam at an alternate and/or online site
Questions? Please contact Testing Services at firstname.lastname@example.org