Math Online Midterms and Finals
Appointments are required for Midterm and Final Exams
- Appointments are limited, early reservations are strongly encouraged
- Please make two appointments - one request for the midterm, a second request for the final
- If you are unable to take your exam during the dates/times identified, please contact your instructor to identify alternate arrangements.
- A response or appointment confirmation will be sent to your MCCCD Student Email within 3 business days. If you have not received a response within 3 business days you do not have an appointment. Please contact Testing Services via email; include your name & student number and we will investigate your situation.
- For security reasons, all correspondence will be sent to your MCCCD Student Email. Click here to access your student email.
- Midterm: Midterm link
- Late Start Midterms: LS Midterm Link
- Finals: Finals Link
Check-In for Midterm & Final Exams
- You must check in at least 20 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
- You must present a valid picture ID (see approved list) AND a printed/digital copy of their appointment confirmation when you check in at Testing Services
- The last name on your photo ID & your name on the class roster must match; please contact Admissions to process name changes prior to arriving for your exam.
- Students are strongly encouraged to wear masks anytime they are inside a building at Phoenix College
- Pencil(s) and scratch paper are provided by Testing Services
Students who arrive late or miss their appointment may:
- Shift their appointment to an alternate session if available
- Wait list for an alternate session that is full - we offer waiting lists for each session that is full. Students must check 30 min early to remain on the waiting list for desired session
- Contact their instructor to make arrangements to complete their exam at an alternate and/or online site
Questions? Please contact Testing Services at email@example.com