Appointments are required for Midterm and Final Exams
- Appointments are limited, early reservations are strongly encouraged
- Please make two appointments - one request for the midterm, a second request for the final
- A response or appointment confirmation will be sent to your MCCCD Student Email within 3 business days. If you have not received a response within 3 business days you do not have an appointment. Please contact Testing Services via email; include your name & student number and we will investigate your situation.
- For security reasons, all correspondence will be sent to your MCCCD Student Email. For instructions on how to access your MCCCD Student, please visit this website MCCCD Student Email.
If you are unable to take your exam during the dates/times identified above, please contact your instructor to make alternate arrangements.
Check-In for Midterm & Final Exams
- You must check in at least 20 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
- You must present a valid picture ID (see approved list) AND a printed/digital copy of their appointment confirmation when you check in at Testing Services
- The last name on your photo ID & your name on the class roster must match; please contact Admissions to process name changes prior to arriving for your exam.
- Students must wear masks anytime they are inside a building at Phoenix College
- Pencil(s) and scratch paper are provided by Testing Services
Students who arrive late or miss their appointment may:
- Shift their appointment to an alternate session if available
- Wait list for an alternate session that is full - we offer waiting lists for each session that is full. Students must check 30 min early to remain on the waiting list for desired session
- Contact their instructor to make arrangements to complete their exam at an alternate and/or online site
If you have any questions please contact Testing Services at firstname.lastname@example.org