To request an appointment to take your HESI Exam select the blue Request an Appointment box in the upper, right-hand corner of this page.
- All HESI exams are administered on campus, in Testing Services
- A current valid photo ID is required.
- An eight-digit MCCCD student ID number is required.. If you do not have an MCCCD student ID number, go to https://admissions.maricopa.edu/ and complete the admissions process.
- Students who take the exam prior to July 12th will be proctored remotely. These HESI Exams have been customized for the Maricopa County Community College District.
- This is an online exam, candidates are required to set up an Evolve Testing Account prior to taking the exam - detailed instructions are included on your appointment confirmation. Your Evolve username and password are required on the day of testing. If you have already created an Evolve account, bring that same username and password with you, otherwise complete this step prior to your appointment.
- Appointments are required - allow at least one business day to process your request and pay for your exam; requests submitted after hours will be addressed by 5pm the following business day. Specialty exams may take up to two weeks to process, please plan accordingly.
- To protect your information, all correspondence will be sent to your MCCCD Student Email. To log into your email, please visit the MCCCD Student Email website