2022 Commencement Ceremony Friday May 13, 2022
Degrees and Certificates
- Degrees/certificates for your earned degree will be mailed to your address on record. You will want to make sure your address information is updated on your student record.
- Note that it will take between 8-10 weeks after your final grades are posted for your application to be fully processed.
- If you participated in our virtual commencement ceremony, you will receive a hardcover with your degree/certificate.
- If you did not participate in the virtual commencement ceremony or you want additional hard covers, the cost is $5 per cover. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a request.
- All financial obligations to PC must be cleared before we can release your degree/certificate and/or official transcripts.
Degree-seeking students may receive a distinction cord which is based on the grade point average at the end of the previous fall semester. There will be no spring semester grades taken into consideration for your graduating GPA. If you are participating in commencement, the distinction cords earned will be mailed to your address on file with your degree.
If you are a veteran and would like to wear the Veteran's commencement stole, please contact Veterans Services at 602.285.7342 or PC-Veteran-Services@phoenixcollege.edu.
You may attend a cultural convocation and receive a cultural stole. Please RSVP here.
If you are receiving honor’s designations from the Honors Program, contact the coordinator of this program directly at PC-Honors@phoenixcollege.edu. This designation is not handled through Admissions, Records & Registration.
Phi Theta Kappa
If you are planning on ordering regalia for your graduation, please go to http://www.ptk.org/Store.aspx and click "login" in the upper right corner.You can then follow the instructions for entering your Phi Theta Kappa membership number and school information (you should have received your PTK membership card in the mail). Once you have successfully entered the information, you'll be able to order your graduation regalia. You may choose to order the cords, the stole, or both. PTK regalia MUST be ordered prior to your Stageclips (April 30 deadline) submission in order to receive it on time.