2021 Commencement Ceremony Friday May 14, 2021
Time: 6:00 p.m.
Who: 2020 and 2021 Graduates
"Watch the Commencement Ceremony Live"
You will not be charged the $25 commencement fee for participating in the May 14 ceremony. If you are a Fall 2020 or Spring 2021 graduate and have paid the $25 commencement fee, you will be reimbursed. Please allow 7-10 Business days from March 10, 2021 for the refund to be processed. Questions: Call Student Business Services at 602.285.7522 or email at email@example.com.
If you do not participate in the ceremony and would like to pay for a hardcover, email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a payment online.
We are using Stageclips to help us prepare a personalized student video for the ceremony!
Here is how it works:
- All students who submitted a graduation application will receive an email from Stagelclips to set up their virtual video.
- Stageclips will contact you with instructions on your content submission for the ceremony.
- Stagelclips will provide you with keepsake video clips.
- Stageclips will not charge you any additional fees.
- If you do not want to purchase a cap/gown/tassel, you may select a virtual cap and gown for your student video.
- If you want a cap/gown/tassel, you can order them directly from Balfour Cap and Gown for $20 (includes shipping to your home). Follow this link to order your cap/gown/tassel package from our preferred vendor.
- To be in the commencement video, you must submit your information to Stageclips two week prior to the ceremony (April 30 deadline date).
Degrees and Certificates
- Degrees/certificates for your earned degree will be mailed to your address on record. You will want to make sure your address information is updated on your student record.
- Note that it will take between 8-10 weeks after your final grades are posted for your application to be fully processed.
- If you participated in our virtual commencement ceremony, you will receive a hardcover with your degree/certificate.
- If you did not participate in the virtual commencement ceremony or you want additional hard covers, the cost is $5 per cover. Email email@example.com to make a request.
- All financial obligations to PC must be cleared before we can release your degree/certificate and/or official transcripts.
Degree-seeking students may receive a distinction cord which is based on the grade point average at the end of the previous fall semester. There will be no spring semester grades taken into consideration for your graduating GPA. If you are participating in commencement, the distinction cords earned will be mailed to your address on file with your degree.
If you are a veteran and would like to wear the Veteran's commencement stole, please contact Veterans Services at 602.285.7342 or PC-Veteran-Services@phoenixcollege.edu.
You may attend a cultural convocation and receive a cultural stole. Please RSVP here.
If you are receiving honor’s designations from the Honors Program, contact the coordinator of this program directly at PC-Honors@phoenixcollege.edu. This designation is not handled through Admissions, Records & Registration.
Phi Theta Kappa
If you are planning on ordering regalia for your graduation, please go to http://www.ptk.org/Store.aspx and click "login" in the upper right corner.You can then follow the instructions for entering your Phi Theta Kappa membership number and school information (you should have received your PTK membership card in the mail). Once you have successfully entered the information, you'll be able to order your graduation regalia. You may choose to order the cords, the stole, or both. PTK regalia MUST be ordered prior to your Stageclips (April 30 deadline) submission in order to receive it on time.