Phoenix College Library welcomes gifts of books and other materials that complement our collection and support our mission. Donations will be accepted, however, with the understanding that no conditions apply to their disposition. Donated materials are subject to the selection criteria outlined in our collection development guidelines. Any donations not matching these criteria will be disposed of by sale, exchange, donation, or discard.
The Library will provide, upon donor’s request, a letter of acknowledgment for donated items but will not supply an estimation of value in that acknowledgment.
Materials not accepted as donations
- Anything bearing the ownership markings of another library or institution
- Items in poor condition or requiring extensive conservation
- Outdated or superseded materials
- Print periodicals (journals, magazines, newspapers)
- Computer software and manuals, CD-ROMS, digital files
- Cassette tapes/audio cassettes or VHS tapes
- Galleys, preview or advance reading copies
How to donate
For more information or to coordinate a donation drop off, please reach out to PC Librarians by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 602.285.7470.
Please note that material must be delivered or mailed to the Library by the donor.