- Instruction sessions will be scheduled on a first come first serve basis.
- We ask that you request instruction sessions at least one week in advance.
- Instructors are asked to attend the Library instruction session with their class and to participate. Participation might include helping your students during hands-on activities or asking questions to stimulate class discussions. If the instructor is not able to attend the session, a substitute must accompany the class.
- Library instruction is most effective when a specific assignment is the basis of the instruction. This tends to keep students more involved and interested in the library session. If you do not have an assignment, please feel free to contact a librarian and he or she can assist in creating one.
- In the interest of accommodating our staffing capabilities, day courses may schedule up to 3 fifty minute sessions or 2 one hour and fifteen-minute sessions per semester. Evening courses may schedule up to 2 one hour sessions per semester.
- On occasion, a librarian will be evaluating the session.